From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:25:46 -0500
Have had to keep Pete and RePete separated where they fight, hate each
other, and really get into it big time.  But where they have been sharing
a common cage with only a wire barrier between them they seem to have
calmed down a bit.

They both were out all night last night and I didn't hear a single
scream.  I gave Pete some Cheereos and he was busy chomping on them when
RePete came by.  He just crouched pointing his way and stiffened up but
didn't attack.  This is good!  They seem to have drawn a truce to a point
so far but is way too early to make them share common cage space.  But I
do see the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel where I could do
that.  For sure need that for the warmer months where they will be out
24 x 7 on the porch needing to be in sync with each other.  Right now
Pete is playing around the outside of RePetes 'box' and there is no
attack, another good sign.  Am hoping for a deeper and more permanent
truce between the cheereo chompers !