From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:20:39 -0500
Dearest Sandee,

Sometimes I just don't think, I know you don't have time to go through
every single post on the FML to see who's coming.  A couple of days ago
I put a short sentence to you in a very long post about my precious
Kringles passing which BIG was kind enough to print in its entirety.
Anyway, Kringle boy had to helped to the Bridge on Friday, the 10.  He
had such awful neuological problems, but he still was able to walk.  He
had trouble with his head, I believe because his neck had been involved
in what ever happened to him to cause these problems.  He couldn't keep
his head still, he looked like a little Stevie Wonder.  BUT, the cutest
thing was, when he would look up at me, his little head would be cocked
to the side, Oh, Sandee, he could have been the poster fert for
cuteness!!  If he still does that up there with you, I'm afraid you're
going to have trouble.  You'll have every single little girl fertie,
young and old swooning at the sight of him..

Kringle's story is a long one.  If you want to know all of it, it is on
the FML posted December 11th- 12 th issue 5089.  I really hope you have
time to read it.  Kringle was and still is a very special boy.  He came
to me as permanent foster.  he couldn't be adopted because of his health
issues.  Not only did he have neurological problems to deal with, but he
also had Adrenal AND Insulinoma.  I was only supposed to ferret sit him
for one weekend when our shelter mom went out of town, WRONG.  I fell in
love with him the very moment I laid eyes on that precious, extremly
adorable, little crooked smile!!  I only had him for, oh excuse me, he
had ME, for a few months.  Not NEARLY enough time.  But it was more than
enough time to spoil that boy completely and totally rotten!

Sandee, could you please check on him?  Could you please tell him that
having to have him helped to the Bridge was one of the hardest things I
have ever done.  I hope that he found all of his sisters and brothers who
have gone to the Bridge before him.  He needs to know what a wonderful
family he has.  I hope you do get a chance to read about Kringle.  I have
fuzzies in my life for 10 years or so, but I cannot recall ever being as
effected so much, so quickly as Kringle.  Please, please, tell him, if
you would, that I miss him so very much.  And if you would please tell
him what a remarkable boy he is and that I loved him very, very much, I
still do I did my best to give him a spoiled rotten life while he was
with me.  Kringle added so much to my life in his brief time with me.
He will never be forgotten

Please tell Oscar she is always on my mind, I miss her very much.
Kringle's worn out shell where he used to reside, is laid to rest right
beside her.  I know that she, and all of her brothers & sistes will take
ggod care of him..

Hug my boy for me please.  Now my sweet Kringle angle is yours too.

Thank You Sandee.

Most Sincerely
Sue