From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:44:33 +0900
Greetings to everyone and their fuzzy owners,

I have a quick, but rather complicated question.  In the state where
I live pets are considered "property" in terms of a divorce.  I have
several ferrets and my worry is that the judge might split them up
between us.  The person I'm divorcing has threatened to strangle one of
them and assaulted them on 2 other occasions.  What can I do to protect
them?  What agencies can I file with?  And any other suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

[RJ]