Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:04:11 -0500
Okay, I will concede that it has been a most active hurricane season and
that it can occasionally happen that one will form out of the six month
window designated by man.  I must point out that my routine position is
to sweep up the debris left by the hurricane - you know, Disaster
Services!  I am not often accused of causing the damage!

This was the first holiday season since my Dad died - including my
birthday.  I lost three ferrets this year, including my sweet deaf boy
Sir Walter (of Raleigh).  It was not a time to which I was looking
forward.  However, you have allowed me to not only be a part of YOUR
lives during this special time, but to look back on this time with
happiness.  I am so glad I could be a part of the smiles.  Thank you for
opening your homes and hearts to a weary straggler!

For those of you who would like to see Coco and Josey, check out the most
recent issue of Ferrets Magazine - the Katrina Rescue article.

renee :) &
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang: Shadow, Maggie Mae, Rocky Bobbles and Sammie