From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:05:23 -0500
I'm in Kansas City Missouri!!!!!!!!!  Here for a conference for a week.
I leave to go back to AZ on Saturday!

I left Shawn in charge of all the ferrets.... that means.... they get
to do whatever they want cause he's a HUGE push-over!  They have him SO
trained!

It's nice to take a break and stay in a nice hotel, relax, window shop
and just enjoy it... but of course I go to bed thinking about Harley whom
is not cuddling next to me... and I miss him!  I just know he's at home
missing me.  He waits for me to get into bet every night.  Told Shawn if
he sees him on my bed to take him into his room and see if he will lay
with him (sure Harley won't - he's a mommas boy!)

All of our kids and shelter kids are doing ok.  To include BamBam,
Nibbles, Zeus and Angus!  I can't believe how lucky we have been so far
to have all of them be ok through-out everything they keep going through
medically.  BamBam crashing, Nibbles crashing due to infection or
something, Zeus full of tumors and Angus... losing weight, unable to eat,
unable to walk... to being a fat boy who is attacking everything.  Of
course all are running around just as happy as can be now.  Though of
course Zeus doesn't care if he's sick.  He just wants his baby food/soup
and his treats then a nice spot to go to sleep in.... and people wonder
why I don't pick up my dirty laundry!  It's not my fault!  The ferrets
made me do it!  Really they did!

I hope everyone is doing well and that all your babies are safe and
sound.  To those with sick babies or missing babies... my thoughts are
with you... to those that have lost babies... HUGS.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife