From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:44:05 -0700
Ferrets Anonymous of San Diego is looking to answer our Number One
Question:

Why Are Ferrets (Still) Illegal in California?

This is the most often asked question we get at Ferrets Anonymous - and
frankly, we don't know how to answer it.

Despite recalling a ferret-phobic governor and electing a movie star "who
loves ferrets," California still can't make progress on this very simple
matter.  The most recent legislative attempt at a ferret bill, AB647,
failed to make it out of committee.

So we are asking help from the creative writers amongst us to please come
up with an answer:

Why Ferrets Remain Illegal in California

Rules of the contest:

1. Entries can be of any length and can be accompanied with artwork or
   photographs.

2. As is the case in the California legislature, fiction and conspiracies
   are allowed.  Authors are encouraged to be creative and have minimal
   respect for truth and accuracy - as long as it sounds good.

3. Entries become the property of Ferrets Anonymous and any entry can be
   posted on our website, <http://www.ferretsanon.com/> with or without
   the author's name and hometown (we will honor requests for anonymity).

4. Entries must be received by December 1, 2005 at

Ferrets Anonymous
PO Box 3395
San Diego, CA 92163
or emailed to [log in to unmask]

5. The winner will be selected by the San Diego chapter of Ferrets
   Anonymous and will be awarded 2 fifteen lb bags of Totally Ferret
   and untold accolades.

For more information, please call Ferrets Anonymous.

Ferrets Anonymous of San Diego
PO Box 3395
San Diego, CA 92163
Phone/Fax (619) 303-0645
For immediate response please call (619) 757-7426
[log in to unmask]  <http://www.ferretsanon.com/>