From:
Edwin Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:08:29 -0700
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is the last day to purchase tickets for "Pablo's Helping Paws
Raffle".  As I write this post tonight I'm embarrassed to mention it.  So
insignificant and small in light of the catastrophic horror happening on
the gulf coast tonight.  Our worst imaginations couldn't begin to realize
what those good people have gone through, and what ordeals they all must
overcome in the up coming months and years.

Our prayers are with all of the victims, their families & friends.

We did raise $662.46 and we are so grateful to all of you for your kind &
generous support!  We will do the drawings at the shelter on Thursday
night, and, we will post the winners as soon as we get home Thursday
night.

Thank you all, and may God Bless You.
Sandi (volunteer 24 Carat Ferret Rescue)