From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:38:38 +0000
Thanks to Judy Cooke of IFC for helping me get this off the ground.

Togeather we are putting togeather an exciting raffle to aid the victims
and their pets in the aftermath of Katrina.

I have donated one of my collectable ferrets for this raffle, his name
is: "Salvation" .

Jeanne Carley will be donating a signed print

Renee Down has offered her Biscotti and drink mixes!

We are working on getting more items for this raffle.

I felt I would like to give something back to the people that are
donating to the Katrina disaster.  This is one way for me to do so.

If anyone is interested in donating to this raffle please contact me and
I will add it to the web page.

I am not sure how long this will run, as I kinda got this idea like
Saturday, and spent Sunday working on Salvation, and got hold of Judy on
Sunday also.  But it is comming togeather pretty fast.

Below is the web site addy that is set up at the momet.  Please book mark
it and check it often for new items comming in.

http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id20.html

If you are interested in donating please e-mail a picture of your item
and your name, to [log in to unmask]

I will also keep this board upto date as items come in

Thanks to you all
Reanee Gladden
Squeezle's Galore Ferret Rescue

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I became a full fledged rescue!!!!!!!  It
was bound to happen sooner or later.  Just takes some people a little
longer:)