From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 02:44:38 +0000
Wow oh wow, has there been some awsome things being donated.  I am so
excited about all these wonderful things.  Hey I bet I don't get to enter
this raffle do I ????????  Dang,,,,,

I want to update everyone as to the dates of everything.  We are going
to take donations for two weeks, until Sept.  21 st.  Any one wanting to
donate has plenty of time.  Even if you can't sew or draw, if you want
to donate something, ya know hand creams, candles , hey how about yours
Mother's fav.  reciepie's done up on some cute cards???  We are asking
that all the items be sent to Judy before the raffle begins.

Uh........... hey Judy do you want to put your home address here or do
you want the donors to e-mail one of us with it.

Instead of raffling off each item, Judy will combine them into sets.  So
there will be some awsome packages offered.  I don't think anyone winner
will be dissapointed.  You should see some of this stuff.

Oh Judy another thing, ya got a digital camera?  Your gonna have all the
goodies and you might want to get to pics of the whole package.  Guess we
can talk about that a bit later huh?

Anyway thanks to everyone who has been so generous with their donations.
I always knew ferret people were the best Hoomans on earth!!!!!!!!
Remeber to keep checking the site to see what new donations are comming
in.  I am also adding the links to the site of those donors that have
one.  Hey ya need to give credit where it is due ya know.

Oh one more thing.  A friend of mine said when she goes to the site it
freezes up on her.  Anyone else having probs.  getting in?????  Once
again the site link is:

http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id20.html

Lovin' it Reanee Gladden

REANEE GLADDEN