From:
"Virginia (was outlaw)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:12:26 -0500
I got Lil Sis several years ago and at the time they told me she was 5.
She's a poor baby.  I'm not always sure what to do with her.  I separated
her from the boys, which she doesn't seem to mind, because they were
using her feebleness as an excuse to drag her around and hurt her.

She was very frail and confused when I put her in her new cage, but after
getting her share of food and water and sleep, she is much friskier.

She still likes her favorite hard food, but she loves chicken and veggie
baby food and some canned kitty food.  Lots of water on everything.

She has weakness in her rear legs and falls over sometimes.  Sometimes
she seems not be confused about everything, but sometimes she knows
exactly what she wants.

Can I do something to make her happier and more comfortable?