From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:02:33 -0700
My Cujo has insulinoma and he doesn't seem to be able to tolerate the
pred.  I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck using just the proglycem?
and does anyone have a ferret that can't tolerate the prednisone??  I'm
frantic here.  I am feeding Cujo baby food recipe every four to five hrs.
and right now he's getting sub q fluids every 12 hrs.  He's been down now
for over a week.  He went to the vet last night and his glucose was 56
fifteen minutes after being fed the baby food.  He is grinding his teeth
even though we're administering carafate and he's very lethargic.  I did
give him deximethasone last night.

Angie George