From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:09:30 -0400
In a perfect world, (unattainable), breeders like MARSHALL FARMS, and
others like PATH VALLEY, FFF, etc., would not exist.  In a 'semi'-perfect
world, two thousand,five hundred and thirty nine people,(fml circulation),
would be working dilligently to make sure that breeders like Marshalls et
al, go under!....BELLY-UP, that is.The EDOCKET is a very good start...and
to date, I saw 290 comments in support of new regulations!  Now, with all
the talk about shelters/breeders, it would seem to me that private
"reputable" breeders, whether shelters or not, could and WOULD surpass
the minimum standards now being used at the afformentioned
'ferret-mills'.  This is a 'good' thing!  I would not have had to go
through all the 'bald and still beautiful' ferrets (adenal), leaving me
as early as 3yrs. old, if I had not fallen into that "how cute" syndrome
at the pet stores, both big & small!  All those nights of tube feeding,
cuddling with tears in my eyes, administering meds., etc., all the while,
knowing that this precious little animal, is definitely going to be
cheated out of at least half of the already short time allotted to them
here, because of greedy, disgusting practices by FERRET-MILLS!

Let`s all put our collective minds together, and keep coming up with ways
to stop the money-grabbers from increasing their profits, at the cost of
an improving "quality of life" for our "fur-bearin'-varmints"...as
"Yosemite-Sam" would say!!  Keep thinking,......it`s good for the cells!

DOOKS!...john rich & the n.j. gang.

p.s., "The average wolverine is nicer than the average fert-mill
owner!"......