From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:29:31 -0400
Hi to all, I have a tiny, little sable girl here, that I 'rescued' from
our local spca, sweet, gives kisses, and no bite,...but she is made for
a "Single-ferret-" household,...or someone that has the time to give her,
one on one....she`s very frightened of other ferrets,.  and launches an
attack when another comes near....

She loves ferretone, eats very well, but is deserving of a 'hooman
life-pal '.  Only those who have experience, (ferret-wise), please email
me at [log in to unmask]

Please put "KATIE" in the subject line.  I am located in South Jersey,
Vineland.  08360