From:
Red Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:29:51 -0700
With so many kill shelters euthanizing thousands of animals on a daily
basis, how can anyone say we're going to run out of companion animals?

I do believe in breeding animals for better health and quality, but I
don't believe that every private breeder does as they claim.

I do have a question for Tiny prints and I want an answer from Tiny
Prints.  Please know, I'm not flaming or accusing, I'm only asking.

Tiny prints, you left one of the shelter lists when someone asked you
how are we to know that our donation goes to the ferrets you rescue not
the animals you breed.  Why did you leave the list and why did you not
answer that question?

I feel that is a fair question to ask.  I donate a lot of things to
different shelters, I have a right to know where my donation goes if
I'm going to send one.

October
www.renoferrets.org