From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:50:31 -0700
I saw Tilly toddling along side of Meeko in the distant fields today and
I was reminded of the day that Tilly showed up here at Rainbow Bridge.
It was very warm that day, and the lillies were still in bloom.  I
suddenly I felt something very warm in the air, and I knew it was time
for Tilly to arrive.  I watched her walk across the soft, worn planks of
the bridge and take her first steps on the grass.  I introduced myself
to the little sable girl, and made sure she was fully aware of where she
was.  She didn't seem surprised at all.  I was relieved that this was
such a nice transition for her.  The first thing she said was how warm
she was again.  And how revived she felt.  Meeko walked out of the
heather, and I watched a little light appear in her eyes.  They nuzzled
each other, and then tousled about a little.  I interrupted them by
asking Meeko if he'd help show her the sites.

But Tilly asked about her parents, so I comforted her instantly.  Time
here is not measured as it is on Earth.  It's well, timeless here.  What
feels like 1 second, one minute here, might be a hundred on earth.  It
varies.  This little one will see her beloved family in no time.  By the
time she has seen the sights, taken care of things up here, and found new
friends, then her family will have joined her here and taken her into
their arms once again.  She is everywhere, but is here.  I told her that
she is in the wind that touches her parents cheeks.  She is in the sound
of skies.  She is in the light of the stars, and she is in their dreams
and thoughts every single day.  She is part of everything.  Literally.
And best yet, she is at peace.

She is enjoying what is closest to her heart.  Soup.  Snacks that she
could not longer eat before.  Soft sleep sacks, high hammocks, puffy
clouds.  She is enjoying new experiences as well as recaptured ones.
Funny toys, rice boxes, chasing tricky mice in the meadow.  Something
of comical note.  Poor Meeko.  Meeko who now has to wear a freshly
shined halo, groomed wings, and walk around with squeaky ears.  Tilly
occasionally tackles him to purposefully dirty him ... just so she can
start all over ... again.

Sandee