From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:47:12 -0400
As posted on an earlier FML digest this week, my ferret Noodle passed.
He had been sickly for a while, and he died in his sleep Monday night.
I miss him so much.  He was my first ferret, the one responsible for
my love of ferrets, the best ferret that ever lived.  Would one of the
Bridge greeters please look for him?  He'll be the one twisting and
cavorting around insanely.  He must have the spring back in his step
by now.  He'll be wanting to get back together with Roly, Chance, and
Winkwomp.

http://www.ferretsanctuary.com/stephanie/noodle.shtml

Thank you,
Stephanie