From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:58:32 -0400
Go to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

Say thank you to our FML Moderator, Bill Gruber, by giving a donation
toward the two charities he selected to commemorate this landmark.

To date $1,392 has been donated by about 75 of the FML's 2,500 members.

The rest of you have only 35 days left to say "Thank you, Bill!"
A donation doesn't have to be large.  If you can only afford 5 dollars
or even just a couple of dollars that still will make a real difference
once it all adds up!

The goal is to reach $5,000.

The dream is to reach $5,000 for each of these two charities.

We can do it, you know.

Through the years we have done so much, from helping improve ferret
medicine, to providing the help needed to get our ferrets protected
by the Compendium of Animal Rabies Prevention and Control, to getting
ferrets legalized in a good number of states.

We have a past of success, and we can have a future of success, too,
if we just work together.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives