From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:39:05 EDT
A big thank you to all those who emailed me with kind words about the
loss of my little guy, Fuzz Butt.

It never ceases to amaze me just so much kindness and caring from people
I have never met.  After loosing four others this year little Fuzz was
especially hard, one day he was just fine the next he had crossed over.

And to Cindy and Inge, thank you for the posty's, beautiful thoughts
from beautiful people.

Patrick and the Seven Dwarfs minus one handsome young man