Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:02:04 -0700
Hi there guys. I recently found this new item at FerretDepot.
http://ferretdepot.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=FT300

To my horrible surprise, I learned that Marshall (icky) makes it.  I
boycott Marshall with a passion and have so for a couple of years.

So I am calling out to you crafty people who sew wonderful bedding to
creat something like this for me, it doesn't have to be the same exact
thing, just something similar.  I'm on a budget so if you could make it
$20 or under that would be AWSOME!

Email me if you have any interest in doing this!

I am dyinggggg for a toy like that, and I could never make anything that
neat.  Sure I make bedding, but that is awsome.

Anyways, please reply!
Thanks

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.