From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 06:12:41 -0400
I do shop at Petsmart but am concerned at some of some of the ferret food
products offered.  Although Dr. Mike has made it somewhat difficult to
reach him directly, he offers a true advantage over other outlets by his
participation in this forum where he seems to listen to our concerns and
needs for the benefit of us and our animals.

Petsmart offers good prices and excellent clean facilities.  The new
one here in Mechanicsville is well stocked with ferret products among
those for other pets.  For Petsmart to offer a contact for concerns is
excellent and to respond to us is more than reasonable.  Hopefully by
removing those food products that are dangerous the manufacturers of
such items will loose sales enough to change ingredients to acceptable
and safe levels.

Thank you Dr. Mike for your presence and efforts to culture an acceptable
line of products for our pets.

Gordon and Byte-me