Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:59:59 -0700
Hey guys
I had an idea.  I don't know if it is a good one, though.  I was thinking
about putting together a small book for members of the FML with tips and
stories from subscribers, a list of ferrets who have passed, Q and A with
ferret celebrities, etc.  The profits would go to some organziation such
as ADV or ECE research or something.  I was thinking of printing it out
on paper then organizing it in one of those fancy research paper folders
and sell it for a few bucks.  What does everyone think?

Karen, I am so sorry for your loss with Rosie.  At least she got to spend
some time with you, even if it wasn't that long.  I feel so bad that the
previous owners did not care enough to help her out.  Anyways, I hope
this whole situation ends soon so you can focus on the good memories.

Also, my Dude is doing better lately.  He has been dooking and dancing
again, I just have to spend extra time trying to make him see that it's
fun to dance like a wild man.

Thanks for everything
Krista