Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:56:31 -0700
Hi guys, three things for you.

1. I have a slight dilemma.  I hope there are other vegans or even
vegetarians out there!  I am a very strict vegan with very, very strong
beliefs that animals are not ours to use for our own selves.  How I ended
up with five strict carnivores, I do not know.  I want to feed my guys
raw meat and I am really nervous!  I feel so hypocritical about it.  I
know that my beliefs are that *humans* should not eat meat and that
ferrets *neeeeed* to eat meat, but I still feel guilty about supporting
the meat markets.  Any suggestions please?

2. What is the difference between Nutrical and FerretVite?

3. Do any of you have ferrets who seem to have bouts of depression?  My
Dude has been off and on ever since I have had him, really.  A few years
back.  Lately he has been slow, then normal, but now he is pretty slow
again.  He doesn't dance or dook much, he still eats and drinks normally,
just acts disinterested in playing and cuddling.  Any ideas about this?

Thanks so much in advance
Krista, the strict vegan, and the five strict carnivore fuzzbutts....