From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:37:48 -0700
Dear Ferret Friends.

Greetings from California!  Unfortunately we cant say "wish you were
here when actually we wish we were there.  Rescue in California
continues to be frustrating, stressful, and a challenge.  Not to mention
financially challenging, particularly in one area where the Department of
Fish & Game Patrol Chief insists on a state licensed courier to transport
ferrets to Nevada.  Each transport costs us $100 - $300, depending on how
many ferrets are being transported.  If an owner is involved, more often
than not they will not pay the expense, leaving us holding the bag.  The
alternative is unthinkable.

Donations and eBay auctions have kept us going, but it's not enough.
We've had a few courier transports and we're wiped out financially and
drained emotionally.

I simply don't have the energy to write a cute story and then ask for
money

So... WE NEED FUNDS!

No story told in a ferret voice.  Plain and simple, we need help.  If we
had a few hundred dollars in our PayPal account, at least we wouldn't
worry about paying the bills and we could focus on helping ferrets.

Please donate via PayPal, our account ID is [log in to unmask]

Note your mailing address and we'll send a receipt.  We are not a 501c3
so donations are not tax deductible.

Thank You,

Robin Jones
California Domestic Ferret Association