From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:31:04 -0700
I truly have no idea what happened to the WeBeFuzzy yahoogroup.  I just
haven't had any time for it and when someone wrote and asked about it,
I went and checked.  It was gone.  I don't know where it has gone...but
I couldn't find any access to it.

So.....I created WeBeFuzzy2.  It is up and running and if you have a
ferret that would like to join, please have him or her go to:

This group is for ferrets only - no hoomans are allowed!  So if you
have a ferret that wants to talk and meet other ferrets, please come
play with us!

Thanks...and sorry to all the old webefuzziers!  I just don't know what
happened!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein