From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:42:40 EDT
Hi Sue!  ::waving wildly::  I'm a talker too!  ::bowing::
Pleased to meet you.  Are you going to the symposium?  I'd love to get
together with you and talk, talk, talk.  Lol.  If not we can chat away
here.  That's what the FML is for right?

I could relate with your phone call with your friend.  Although that sort
of conversation has never presented itself to me, I was also stymied when
the question was posed ... "why.....do ferret people, time after time,
give their hearts, so intensely to these animals, only to have it broken,
again & again?"  I don't know what to say either.  I grew up on a farm
and had everything from pet crickets to horses.  I still have many pets
and have companions come in and out of my life.  Now what makes me keep
coming back to ferrets?  Especially when they don't live very long?  I
don't know.  I simply don't know.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com