From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:08:44 -0700
>From:    Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>

hey sue...:)

my first thought when you posted this was...if she attaches that igloo to
something...it will take all the fun out of it for them...

what my kids like about the igloo is the 'driving it around'...if it were
attached...they would never play with it...

do your kids get out of their enclosure/bedroom [i forget which it was]
to play?  if so...can it not be a toy on the OUTSIDE of the bedroom for
them to play with?

OR...

possibly....attaching some tubes on the floor that go about 3 feet away
from the barrier [far enough away so you do not step on them when trying
to climb over the barrier to get into the room]...tubes they could run
thru and play in...but at the same time...it would stop her from
'driving' the igloo all the way to the barrier/door...

[* = tubes]

room   room

*******
*     *  room
*     *
barrier

did i explain that clearly enough?

just a thought...
kat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
If you listen to your heart, and hear IT rather than the guilt, you
are always right.

My E-Bay Store... http://stores.ebay.com/kats-gnomes-n-more
My Sleepsacks ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Afghans ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/afghan.html