From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:19:03 -0400
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that if you are considering or planning
on donating money to help the human and/or furry victims of Hurricane
Katrina, PLEASE check with your employer before you donate.  Many
companies will match donations made by their employees, and this is a
wonderful way to double the funds available to help all those that need
it.  If your employer will not match funds, you may want to consider
"pooling" donations.  For example, I work for Radio Shack, and they will
match any employee donation, dollar for dollar, up to $5000, so I have
asked everyone in my family to combine their donations with mine so
that our contributions will have a bigger impact.  Its definitely worth
looking into.

Erinne
and Fiona and Nigel