From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:56:40 -0400
I just wanted to let everyone know about my recent ferret "sighting."  I
subscribe to Spin Magazine and Sirius Satellite Radio, and the other day,
as I was reading my Spin, I noticed the word ferret on a full page ad for
the Warped Tour (annual summer concert tour of punk bands and extreme
sports, mainly skateboarding and BMX), so I looked closer and saw that
one of the sponsors was Ferret Records.  Then today, on my way to school,
I was listening to Hard Attack on Sirius Satellite Radio, and the DJ was
talking about a band's new album coming out on Ferret Records.  I haven't
done a web search for Ferret Records yet, but based on the two
"sightings" I had, I'm guessing that the label is geared towards
Punk/Hard-Core Punk type music.  Can you imagine a pierced, mohawked
ferret moshing and skanking (aka in ferret terms, war dancing) to
Hard-Core Punk?  How funny!

Erinne
and Fiona and Nigel  <----- Not Punk-Rockers, though they have the MF
standard issue tattoos...