From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:34:40 EDT
I have started selling ferrety things that I make on ebay.  And I have
purchased some ferret things.But I am having problems.

I "won" a used ferret tube, and paid immediately with a cashiers check.
I wrote online to let the seller know when I sent it.  I checked after
5 days to see if it arrived.  I wrote 2 more times.  No response.  Now,
after writing that I would have to let ebay know if I did not hear from
her by end of week, this person wrote to ebay that I have not paid!!
This is really upsetting to me.

I am afriad to use paypal because of all I have read of identity theft
associated with paypal on ebay.  But I cannot prove I have paid for a
$10 item with a cashiers check.

What do ferrety ebayers out there do that do not use paypal to
inexpensively verify they have paid, please?