From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:31:30 EDT
Some of you know what a big muush I am.  But I was overwhelmed by the
help that came pouring in concerning selling and purchasing ferret items
on ebay.  Many, many thanks.

I want you to know it has been a total of 2 1/2 weeks since I sent the
money.  Sorry if I did not make that clear.  I wrote and wrote and gave
my name and address again and again asking if the money was received, was
the person alright, was there a problem.No reponse.

I had no idea Walmart did money orders.  and I signed up for paypal after
being taught not to respond to any emails about problems with my account
that might be sent that would ask for personal info.  Hope I got that
right.  This gives me two new means to work with ebay.

I am honorable and dependable.  It just tears me up that someone would
take the money,ignore my polite emails, and then write to ebay that I had
not paid after I finally had to write to let the person know that I would
have to contact ebay if I did not hear from her.

I wrote to ebay as you suggested, and will call where I got the cashiers
check to track it down.  Just hearing from such really kind people made
me feel much better.  It would not be fair to have a negative report and
have my money taken, and receive nothing.  All this over a dumb used
ferret tube I was giving to someone as a gift.

Hope I was computer correct enough to have gotten the paypal set up
correctly.  I do not think I could go through this mumbo-jumbo over and
over again.  What a waste of time and concern.  If I get a bad rating
who would trust me to buy anything from me?  I have a new respect for
people who are selling and buying things frequently on ebay.

Prayers for all the people and animals desperate for food and shelter
in wake of Katrina.  Such overwhelming devastation.  People have lost
EVERYTHING.I know it makes my problem look ridiculous.I thank you all
the more for your help.

Lisette