From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:30:27 -0500
Just wanting to let everyone know I have listed more items on ebay, a
different variety of items, some pet toys, bandanas, jewelry,clothes.
Also will have some ferret costumes that were donated as soon as I find
the box:-), much of the funds will be going to help in the purchase of
a generator since mine is broken.  I really need to be prepared in case
another hurricane comes, I was hit by 2 last year.  I will be trying to
get a generator that will run one window A/C unit so I can keep the
ferrets cool in case electric goes out as it most likely will if hit.
Even in the storms we are having now we have been without electric from
time to time for over 3 hours.  I also have no water when electric is
out.  I have a well, a small generator will work the pump also.

I will continue to add items on ebay, since I also count on ebay sales
for buying food, litter, meds, etc.  I have a full house of new and used
items to get listed, a variety of things.

God Bless to all who have helped in the past, prayers to those who have
sick fuzzies and condolences to those who have lost their sweet babies.

Sue
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue