From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:52:33 -0600
Alexandra

You are a true ferret momma, only a mother who truly loves (from her
heart) her little ones will take great risks, go to any length, and make
those sacrifices to defend them, in the process of risking her own life
and limb.  I am so sorry for your loss and Lilys condition.  Yes, our
prayers are answered, but not always in the way we want them to be.  I
prayed for Eppy to come home, he did.  I prayed when Odin got out, to
come home, a year later, and he never has.  I myself have given Odin's
life over to his creators hands, and accepted that I may never see him
again.  He lives on in my heart however.

Sometimes our answers are bittersweet, but they are something we learn
from also.

with my deepest sympathies

donna