From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:38:23 -0600
I am from Green Bay, but in Kenosha Area, last I heard from someone who
knew someone that worked (previously) that any ferret that went to the
Humane Society was NOT ADOPTED OUT, but "euthanized".  Not that they will
go there, but , if no one takes them, that is what "may"? happen."  Is
there anyone who can contact these people!  My sister sent this to me.
She is on the Brown County freecycle program.