From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:57:51 EST
You know I think I watched this thing three times in a row?  My kids
watched it twice, and my husband once.  The commentary was rich!  Lol.
We're just floored because of that ferret's patience.  Our ferrets get
mad when something is that hard so they either find a diff hiding place,
or quit all together.  I know it must have been hard to catch that on
tape.  Thanks so much for doing so and sharing it.  It brought me great
joy, as do all your other movies.

Is there anyway to download it?  I have dial up, and you have no idea
how long it takes to bring it up each time.  lol.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com