From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:26:29 -0800
Tonight I set up a "sting" operation to see if I could catch Johnny in
the act of stealing my wireless mouse.  I've always either found it
missing or been here at the desk as he pokes his head out from my
keyboard tray hoping I "won't notice" if he takes it.

So here you go.  I hope you guys laugh as much as I did while I was
filming this:

www.ferretocious.com/movies/BUSTED!.wmv

Laura

[Moderator's note: Slower connections, note it's a fairly large file --
the video runs over 4 minutes.  (And worth every second!)  BIG]