Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:33:49 -0500
I was racking my brain trying to find someway to stop Pooh from shivering
all the time.  I know it's normal for them to shiver when they wake up
but his is excessive.  I figured since he is 7 and has lymphosarcoma the
last thing he needs is to be shivering all the time and make his belly
even more tense.  I made him a little sweater, but it only took him 2
seconds to slither out of it.  I know he likes baths, but he doesn't have
the energy to run around and ferret dance anymore to dry off.  So here's
what I do.  I fill the kitchen sink with less than half of warm/hot
water, then put a big thick plastic bag in and add ferret.  It's so warm
and relaxing, he almost falls asleep instantly.  He also stops shivering!

Steph & Pooh