From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:27:31 -0800
HI foks!

Jerimiah here... and I am sorry it has been a while since I posted.  Lots
of stuff "happens" in shelter life and sometimes it makes me feel lie not
talking!

Well first shelter Mom was sad because her upstairs boy got sick and went
to Raibow Bridge.  I really did not see what the deal was I mean AFTERALL
she has me!  The I guess i found out the hard way why she was so sad...
you see, my best gasl - adn hey a guy has GOT TO HAVE GALS- Marie has
been under the weather for a while now.  We takes good care of her and
even though she losty lots of hair and all I slept with her & kept her
warm.  Nestle slept with Annabelle and we were all very happy!  That is
until last week when Marie got very ill and did not even want to eat
anymore.  Well Annabelle had been fighting off some ickies too adn when
Marie got sicker she got stressed.  In the end poor Annabelle looked like
a chipmunk or a gerbill with a packed pouch.  Her neck was so swollen Mom
had a hard time scruffing ehjr for pred & amoxy-- Last weeke Mom had to
take both the gals to the vets- well we thought nothing of it-- that is a
usual thing.

This time they left for Rainbow Bridge and I am STILL missing them so
awful.  Mom keeps coaxing us to eat but the soup doesn't taste the same
ya know???  SO I am a sad Jerimiah these days.

EVEN SO THE SHELTER HAS TO KEEP TICKING AWAY ADN WE HAVE A FEW NEW FACES
TO ADD TO THE NEW FACES OF miLLIE & mONTY..  SO THAT MEANS WE HAVE four
NEW FACES THAT NEED TO GO TO A wonderfiul HOME(S).  pLEASE TAKE A LOOH
AT THEM AT OUR PHOTO LINK...
http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page18.html

The copier went to Rainbow Brideg too - as well as Green Goddess... Mom
has no idea why everything has picked the Spring to "sprung" as she says.
It makes her feel a tad older.  We need a fund raiser so anyone who can
help or has great ideas PLEASE give mom an email!

Meanwhile the shelter newsletter - if you have not noticed - is late in
arriving - we WILL get it off-- but with sick kids, dying cars & copiers
life has not been quite on schedule at the shelter...

HUgs, your favorite ferret singing the blues,

Jerimiah, mascot
www.ferretwise.org