From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:32:56 EST
I gotsta look on moms puter this morning at the new babies you rescue,
Mrs. Alicia, cause mom was making funny squeeling noises.  Mom very quiet
human..  She makes mouth noise...we all scamper skid to play with her.

Such furry ears perk, and we jumps and scrambles up boxes and chairs to
glass desk where mom is cooing-gueing, uuuoowing-awwing;Mrs. Alicia
rescues baby ferrets!

Hog Cat glides up, sticks her butt in moms face so mom would make noise
over her too, but then mom couldn't see.  Turning head and body to see
typing T.V.  picture, with one hand stroking cat.  So Coco bit other
wrist, and I tapped some letters with my toes and tummy.  Mini-Me snorts
Cocos butt and tail poofs, biting ouch hard Cocos' neck.  Screaming
chatter, angry weaselfight.  Mom breaks teeth open holding Coco in air
from leaping Mini-Me.  Very very big Cat drops like granite boulder from
top of cabinet to moms lap.  Mom gasp grunt whoosh.  Coco falls to
sheepskin.  papers papers papers scatter flit- fit through the air!!!!!!

Mom on floor now.  Papers land in water dish.  Daisy leaps on/off her.
Catch Me!  In the tubes fast blur.  Mom pulls tube through house.  We
race to get in.  Around and around, room to room we fly.

Throws us in tube in tub filled with soft crinkle bounce feels.Throws us
from crunch bags with kisses kisses.  Love words silly sweet.smiling
whisper kisses

Cats run to tops of things.  Just us now.  Sinking.  Sink in deep soft
puff feel.  Nestle.  Crinkle.  Curl up Moms fingers.  We shove heads in
closing hand.  mom.  Heavy heavy eyes.

Ferretwise Rescue:
Mrs. Alicia causes a scene