From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:13:12 EST
My son, Chet's ferret (Laddie) is our Uno baby.  He fell in love with
Uno cards when he was a kit and has had his own deck ever since.  All you
have to do, is hold a card and "flick" it with your fingers.  He'll come
running from nowhere to take that card from you.  He is partial to green
if given the choice.

When he was young, he used to climb up furniture and make his way over to
cour computer desk and stack them by my papers.  Then he'd turn around,
stare at us, and stand in front of them to guard them for a bit.  We
always had to quickly turn away as he turned around to see if any of us
were looking.  I forget why, but there was a reason why we couldn't let
him know that we were watching.

Laddie is very old now.  He'd much rather lay on my sons lap in front
of the TV. :)  But his Uno cards still stay with him in his room, and
he still enjoys having them offered.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com