From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:01:46 -0600
I had a rare day home yesterday.  I was watching Golden Girls.  The
episode was about raising minks for profit.  They invested some money
to buy and breed minks for resale.  The minks ended up being to old to
breed.  (if you've seen the show you know how their schemes never work
out right).  So the were going to sell the minks back to the people they
bought them for.  They're all standing around in the garage with several
large cages with the minks in them.  (supposedly).  You could only see
one animal, and having never seen a live mink before I was looking
closely to see the mink.  It was a sable ferret!!!!  How dare they
pretend to sell our sweet babies for fur!  LOL.  (Of course it was just
a TV program)  Anyway, he was a beauty, very large and nice coat.  He
was only on screen for about 2-3 seconds, but he was very nice.

Shelley