From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:09:39 -0400
Dear ferret family,

Yesterday I had to help my little Ritchie cross the bridge.  I have a
very big hole in my heart.  He crossed peacefully with the help of a
very special vet, Dr. Amanda Berry and the staff at Milan Vet Clinic in
Milan, PA.  As always, Dr. Fisher and Dr. Berry took the best care of my
baby.  I will be looking for a couple of new furkids to adopt after I
get back from California at the end of July (if I can wait that long).
I live in Waverly, NY (on the border of NY and PA in the middle of the
state between Elmira and Binghamton).  I hope that there is a shelter
not too far from here that I can adopt from.

I send my sympathy to all who have lost their babies or have sick ones.

Bridge greeters, please meet Ritchie and help him find his brothers and
sisters who have gone on before him: Molly, Sally, Noel, Ricochet,
Cinnamon, Nanook, Adidas, Mama, and Jacob de Ferret.  I miss him so much!

Laraine