From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:12:52 -0500
Hi, all you fuzzy moms and dads,

My 6 year old albino, Ritchie, has just been diagnosed with adrenal
disease, insulinoma and early lymphoma.  I have been to my own vet, who
referred me to another vet to do an ultra sound.  Ritchie sleeps most
of the time, has thinning fur on his tail and back, has had episodes of
blood sugar drops, which I keep pretty well under control with duck soup.
I have had a number of fuzzies over the years and have dealt with all
these diseases at one time or another.  My vet has called others to get
their opinions on the best course of treatment, but no one seems to know
the best way to go about it.  For now we have put him on Prednisone.  If
you have any thoughts on other possibilities to consider, I would really
appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you so much for your time.

Laraine