From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:25:55 -0800
Well, since Ozzie left us last week that leaves poor little Cujo being
the only ferret left.  He seems depressed but we are doing everything
we can think of.  We are probably driving him nuts picking him up and
kissing on him ALL the time!  He gets the full run of the house and we'd
love it if he would sleep in bed with us but he prefers the tshirts in
the bottom of the dresser drawer.  As much as I'd like to get him a new
brother or sister, I just can't do it.  I can't take any more heartbreak.
It will be hard enough to lose Cujo someday.  This makes seven fuzzies
buried in the garden.  It's such a strange feeling.  It feels like
overnight they all just disappeared.  Two years ago we had six and now we
only have one.  I'm thinking of bringing Cujo's small cage to work with
me and then bringing him with me at least a couple of days a week just to
give him some excitement.  Any thoughts on this?  He's perfectly welcome
at work as everyone loves him.

Angie George