Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:30:49 EST
One of you gate keepers,will you greet some babies who have recently
arrived?

These are some kids I've adopted out over the years & the parents have
let me know that they have crossed over.They knew most of the shelter
kids who have already arrived at the Bridge.

Sheba,Tino,Bert & Simon,will you get them over to Snoop,Bandit,Possum,
Bear,Ling-Ling,Tiny Tail & so many more?They will also be joined by
Cinders & Lil Britches & Cinders brothers/sisters.  Sheba leaves a
partner,Stinkers who mourns her.Sheba loves to steal sox.Tino loved
seafood.Simon leaves a brother,Oscar,who misses him dearly,& Bert
leaves behind a brother,Lover.

Thank You,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter