Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:10:54 -0500
Hi alls, dis is SaraFerret from de Rainbow Bwidge

I is trying real hards to work on my grammars, but it always dont come
out right if you knows what I mean.

Okay down to busyness.  De other day, me and Isabel and de famous nine
kits were out playing in de pasture.  Pretty green grass and flowers and
all sorts of neat stuff.  We saw de cutest group.  Dere was dis dog and
four furkids pwaying in de grass.  First de furkids would climb onto dis
big dog and say gidyup horse and he woulds run and buck and carryon and
de ferrets would yell like dey were cowboys.  Funniest ting I ever saw.
We laughed and laughed.  Den I remembers what dere earth mommy had asked
my mommy--check tosee if dey were the ones.  So over we went, ok now Is
looks real stwange.  De dog just stopped pwaying and de furries fall down
laffing.  Who are you dey yelled.  I says well I is SaraFerret one of de
greeters at de bwidge.  Oops they said we has heard abouts you.  Dey
apologizes all over de pwace.  Gee SaraFerret we didnt mean and all dat
stuff.  I tells dem to just forget about dat.  I asked de Dog if he was
Sandi and dat his mommy wanted to know hows he was doing.  He says you
arent gonna make me go over to de dog side are you--I knows de dogs arent
sposed to be here.  I tells him dat we have a few other animals dat dont
belong here but since dey hung around ferrets dey was ok to stay.  He
tinks he was a ferret in another life laffing as he said it.  And of
course he intwoduces all his furfriends.  De albino and de sables.  He
said Ms Sara do you wants to run on my back-maybe the kits would like it
too.

So whats happens, Isabel and me, and de famous nine kits piles on his
back and he runs and runs wit us giggling and laughing for a longs time.
Den he says well I is getting a bit tired--too much running for an old
dog.  Well he wasnt de old dog in fact he acted like a puppy.  I told
him dat his mommy was feeling sad and missing him and de ferrets.

A big tear rolled down his face-he says he misses her very much and den
we had tears all over de pwace.  All of us was crying tinking of our
mommys and feeling so bad.  Isabel didnt cwy tho--she has never known a
real mommy as de mean people who had owned her had twowed her out of de
car window and den she was adopted by me when she cwossed the gweat
divide.  Well Sandi dog cheered up when he thought of his mommy when she
cwosses de bwidge but he doesnt wants her to come right away just when de
Boss calls her.  Dey all reminisced (hard word) about dere earth lives
and dere wonderful mommy who still tinks of dem even doe dey have been
gone so long.  Oh what fun we had on earth good food and mommy and lots
of fun toys, but I is happy here, Sandi dog said.  The four furkids
second, third fourth and fifth him.  We just runs and plays all de time
and den he asks does you want to see where we live.  Sure me SaraFerret
says.

So offs we went to dere digs.  Wowsie, what a pwace.  Four ferret
hammocks and one huge hammie for Sandi--I says do you like sleeping in de
hammie too?  Oh its so comfy he says.  Well it was a strange gwoup but
hey if de Boss can accept me, den anyting is ok.  I'll let all of you
readers know a big secret-lots of us furkids have a dog or cat to pway
wit--de Boss knew dat we was friends on earth so even do dis is de mustey
side, dere are cats, dogs iguanis, and a couple of birds staying here
too.  Den we went to de tube races and I asked Sandi if he could fit in a
tube (giggling) and he says nope, but I has de big tube and he showed it
to me--wowsie-a big doggie tube and he proceeded to shows me how he could
race down it or slide in any case.  Boy did dat draw a big crowd.
Laughing, giggly furballs of all kind came out to see de doggie tube race
and even a few cats were trying it.  De Boss heard us and comes over and
laughs wit us.  De Boss wants us to have fun.  We all were tired and den
having said our goodbyes each group headed home to rest awhile

So until next time dooks, barks, and love from de Rainbow Bwidge

Ms SaraFerret