Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:07:02 -0500
Recently a ferret was brought to me after being found in the Middleburg ,
Florida area, just below Jacksonville.  If any one knows of someone that
lost one please let me know?  One lady found him at her door trying to
get in and another one took him to one of my vets.  The vets called me
and said what is one more?  He is in a separate cage and has been given
his shots.  I have done the spit ADV test and he shows negative.  Please
if anyone knows who he belongs to let me know.  I have not named the poor
guy and he appears to be older.

Thanks,
Katrina.