From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:52:28 -0800
Sandee, We lost our "Miss" Shelby Monday.  She is a beautiful little dark
eyed white girl with quite an attitude.  She came to us after being left
out in the cold at a military base some three years ago.  Tell her how
much Christmas will not be the same without her.  Tell her how much her
momma and daddy miss her and especially Cujo as she was HIS buddy.  He is
still looking for her.  Make sure that Jigs, Slim, Luna, and Nacho take
care of her for me.  Please let her know how sorry I am that I wasn't
able to do more for her and that I have a huge hole in my heart now that
she's gone.  Tell her how very very much her momma loves her.  You will
most likely find her kicking butt somewhere as she kept the boys in line
here at home.  She is deaf so you need to make sure she's looking at you
when you talk to her.

Angie George