From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:58:31 -0500
>From:    Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Great Toy For Ferrets
>
>I bought one of these at a local children's consignment store for $10 and
>hung a bunch of baby rattles (nothing with chewable stuff on them) and
>some toys that make noise when touched.  The ferts went WILD over it....
>
>Tiny Love Gymini 3D Activity Gym in Black, White and Red

This post is in response to Lisa's post for the love gym.

I have the exact same one, and Yes I did buy it at a garage sale for
$7.00, the lady thought I was crazy when I told her I wanted for my
ferrets, My one ferret Peepers will lay on his back and bat at the things
that hang on it.  I also buy toys and baby blankets at garage sales for
my ferrets and for shelters , sometimes I get some really strange looks
from people when they ask me what I am going to go with the things I
bought from them, but I just smile and love it.  Its a good thing as
Martha would say !

Ada
Weaselpals