From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:04:31 -0500
Not to be an alarmist, but I learned the hard way at the expense of my
babies.  One thought to keep in the back of your mind is that he may be
telling you there is a problem.  I learned this the hard way.  I believed
the "public" urination was behavioral but then found it was kidney
failure and I didn't find that out until one crashed and was gone within
a day, the other was gone within a few weeks.

I have had ferrets mark out of frustration, adrenal, and just to show
you something is not right and please help me.

You may want to consider a check up and blood panel for Rocky.