From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:26:29 EST
Hi Everyone,

My Nebraska and Iowa divisions are currently working on a Ferret Show for
2006 in or around Omaha, Nebraska.  I have a list of people interested in
showing if this show where to take place out there.  As many of you know,
in the past we have had PA, NY, MD, WA and NJ Shows.  We are looking to
have shows in the Midwest in Nebraska but we would like to know that
there is enough of an interest to put the show on.  There are several
shows on the East and West Coasts but not too many in the midwest or
close enough for those in the middle of the US to travel to without a 12
hour drive in most cases.

Please contact me off list via email and let me know if you might be
interested in us holding a show in Omaha or around there, also if you
could let me know your point of origin, just city and state, we could
also determine if one of our divisions might be able to also hold a show.
We are also considering putting on a show in or around New Orleans, LA.
Please let us know your input.  Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets